The VTCT Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment (QCF) is a theoretical qualification intended for those who wish to gain an understanding of the principles and practices of assessment without any requirement to practice as assessors
What does this qualification cover?
On completion of this unit you will:
· Understand the principles and requirements of assessment
· Understand different types of assessment method
· Understand how to plan assessment
· Understand how to involve learners and others in assessment
· Understand how to make assessment decisions
· Understand quality assurance of the assessment process
· Understand how to manage information relating to assessment
· Understand the legal and good practice requirements in relation to assessment
Ideally the level 3 or an alternative but equal level in education. A good general education is essential as this is a demanding course. An excellent level of English is required. You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently. You may be asked to sit an entry test if necessary. Entry is via initial interview.
This course is offered over a period of 52 weeks. To achieve a fast track, course your full attention is required. We can now offer this course as a long-distance learning course please ask for more details.
The Academy of Beauty Therapy offers industry-recognised qualifications and on the completion of your course and if you have provided sufficient evidence you will be awarded the following qualifications:
· \Level 3 Award in Understanding Principal of Assessment - Awarded by VTCT Examination Board
· Award in Understanding Principals of Assessment - Awarded by The Academy of Beauty Therapy
Both of which will enable you to obtain insurance from any recognised Insurance Company.
This course is endorsed by Habia and The Guild
Suggested text books.
Bookings can be made by the following methods:
TELEPHONE - Calling the Academy on 01962 733352
ONLINE - Select from the choices below and proceed to the checkout