1. To reserve a course, place a non-refundable deposit is required plus a completed enrolment form.
2. Courses places are limited and cannot be guaranteed so it is advisable to contact The Academy of Beauty Therapy to check availability prior to enrolment.
3. The balance of the course fees on one day courses are payable in full 10 days before commencement of the course date. For late bookings this will be at the discretion of the proprietor.
4. Courses that run longer than one day an instalment system is available. Your remaining balance will be equally divided and monies paid before the last day of attendance. This is not inclusive of the assessment day. If you withdraw before the end of the course, all outstanding monies must be paid in full at the time of withdrawal.
5. Course cancellations must be put in writing 4 weeks before the commencement of the course date. All course material will have been prepared and applied for and your reservation confirmed, therefore a cancellation fee of £80.00 will be incurred on one day courses, £120.00 on two day courses, and £180.00 on three day courses. All courses over three days will incur a fee of £400.00 and after this date full course costs will be incurred.
6. If you fail to confirm the course date (including payment of a deposit) or fail to complete the course for any reason, no refunds will be made nor will you be entitled to transfer your course training to a later date. You would have to re-enrol incurring the full costs.
7. In the event of a cheque being referred to the bank , tuition will be suspended and any charges incurred by The Academy Of Beauty Therapy will be passed on to the student.(this will involve interest, outstanding tuition fees, assessment fees and bank charges).
8. The Academy Of Beauty Therapy reserves the right to decline the application of a student. It is the student’s responsibility to check the information regarding the course and ensure that it is suitable. If extra advice and tuition is required payment based on an hourly rate will be charged.
9. If an assessment is made is made non-competent by the Assessor a further assessment fee date can be booked at a fee of £50.00. You will however receive full, clear and constructive feedback on the area or areas that require more practice.
10. The Academy of Beauty Therapy reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a course at any time. Additional course dates will be issued in the event of this rare event.
11. The Academy reserves the right to change its location of training and/or assessments at any time.
12. All materials (including videos and DVDs) issued prior to, during and after your course remain the property of The Academy Of Beauty Therapy with regards to copyright, design and tuition format. Not at any time must copies of course material or usage other than for the student learning must be made.
13. Health, Safety and Security is strictly adhered to at The Academy of Beauty Therapy and all students are required to comply, uphold and abide by the regulations. Failure to do so will result in suspension of tuition.
14. Your course fees entitle you to course tuition, hand outs, resource packs and the use equipment and products relating to your training. There will be an additional charge for any other resources supplied by the centre.
15. Assessment dates must be made within 4 weeks of completion of the input of the course. Failure to attend the scheduled assessment date will result loss of assessment fees and additional assessment costs four weeks thereafter.
16. A continuous absence of three sessions will result in the student being withdrawn from the course.
17. It is compulsory to purchase and use the VTCT chosen uniform whilst at the Academy of Beauty Therapy.
18. Due to COSHH regulations we regret to inform you that the only products that can be used on the premises are the listed kit products.